Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finally...

Ah, Cebu. Another Manila, but a little bit cleaner. Unfortunately, I don't have the skill nor the company to be taking Jeepneys (like city buses but more packed, smaller, and less organized) everywhere, so I must take taxi's. They are just too overpriced here, but whats a few dollars for a fun day with.. myself? Yep, I'm missin' the company.

I parted ways with my Irish friend about three days ago, and am now sitting on my ass in Cebu, just kind of WAITING for my plane to leave on Sunday evening. As of now, it is Friday morning, 9 AM, and I am already bored out of my mind. But I am staying at a nice place where I can be comfortable and eat cheap food, while meeting locals all at once so I guess thats nice. 

I have managed to meet a Filipino by the name of Lino who has no arms, but is still an amazing painter. I want to get a portrait done, but I have no idea what I would do with it, nor why I would get it done. Just to say I did it ba sically, but I have pretty much run out of money so... I think I might pass up the opportunity cause I'm a big baby. 

I'm FINALLY LEAVING THE PHILIPPINES! I am on my way to Singapore on sunday, and will be meeting up with my Uncle Donny on the second of December, and I am so excited for it. It will be really nice to be with someone I really know, and am comfortable with. Not that I haven't felt that way with the people I have met so far, but it's not quite the same. I know them, but not REALLY. Well enough to trust them, but not their life story, YOU KNOW?!

Now I'm just rambling cause I have nothing else to do. I think it's about time I did some venturing into dirty, stinky Cebu. This is the first day in about a week where it hasn't been hot to a point of sunburn, so I will take advantage of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment