Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sayonara.

This is my last day in Japan before I leave for Manila, capital of the Philippines. I am not going to lie, I am a little terrified. But, thats good. It means that this experience is truly happening. Not only that,  but most of the time when I worry, things turn out fine in the end, lets hope this is one of those times. My flight leaves at 955 in the morning, and I arrive at 130 in the afternoon, and will be heading straight over to my hostel to check in. I am going to be staying at 'Friendlys Guesthouse'. I plan on being in manila for only 3 days, and then I'm off and about. 

My Tokyo experience was definitely not what I thought it was going to be, and I have decided that next time I come to Japan, whenever that is, I am going to be planning my trip a little bit better. And I probably wont be going to Tokyo. If I do, it will only be for a short while. Kyoto, I feel I have seen everything there is too see. When I look up things like sights and so on, I have already seen all the major ones, so I probably would only come back to Kyoto to see Yuko. :) Tokyo, I am sure has alot more to experience than what I saw, but I am more interested in the history of Japan, rather than the buybuybuy part of it. 

Today was supposed to be a day that Yuko, her mom and I all spent at Universal Studios Osaka, but it turned out that both Yuko and Yuriko had to work today, so instead I am putting together some last little bits of my trip to the Philippines. Which I don't mind at all. 

Things I had the chance to see for the last two days of my experience in  Tokyo:
Akihabara
Odaiba
Yoyogi Park
.. Yeah thats about it. The first day was really the day that most was seen, and enjoyed. But I loved the experience none the less. I wish that I had spent more time with the whole group of people rather than it being just Errol and I, but things happen. 

I am almost happy to be leaving Japan, which I never thought I would ever say before. But, I feel like I have been somewhat of a burden on Yukos family while Ive been staying here. And it makes me feel even more so like that when I stay at home in their house all day instead of doing more. But really, I have nothing more I wish to see in Kyoto. I never thought I would say I am excited to be paying for a room, and staying in a hostel where I feel a little less burden-esque.

And that concludes my update. I am still alive and well, missing home already. I started a countdown of when I am going to be home, just to see. I`m not telling, cause I don't want to be constantly looking at it, but when I see the number it makes me feel like home is really not that far away. Which is a nice feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment