Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's been 43 days..

I guess it hasn't really been that long in retrospect to how long I'm going to be gone, but I really feel like I've been gone for years. And I am really missing home right now. 

I knew going into this that no ones life would stop for me, and I realize that yes people miss me and that no one has all the time in the world to remind me constantly, but I guess the fact that I miss people all the time and want to make sure they know makes me a bit sad that it isn't reciprocated. That being said, I appreciate any messages or emails I DO recieve. Sometimes, I don't get them when I want them or from the people I wish they were from, but at least I get anything.

It's really hard to watch every ones life at home continue on while I'm not there, and feel like it isn't really much of an impact that I'm not. I don't know, it's a hard feeling to explain I guess. I just don't really feel all that missed sometimes. And even a bit replaced at other times for some people. 

On a happier note, I am sister to a brand new baby boy. I don't know his name yet, I have yet to hear from the actual parents of said child, I heard from my Grandpa, BUT I know it's there! 
Congratulations Dad and Donna, if you read this! I can't wait to see him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment